Located 45 minutes east of Regina at Indian Head, Saskatchewan, Vale is housed in a modern 42,000 sq. ft. facility. This boasts state of the art paint booth, OH cranes up to 20 tonne, hi tech welding capacity all run with a comprehensive safety program with excellent history. Our team of engineers & industry experts draws upon their vast experience designing, building and manufacturing equipment for the aggregate industries in Western Canada
Vale Portable Conveyors
Vale manufactures a range of standard and custom portable conveyors from 30 to 100 ft lengths.
- 36″, 42″ and 48″ standard belt widths with custom from 18″ to 72″.
- Highway and pit portable, stack-able and roll packs
- Electric and diesel-hydraulic drives, with CEMA idlers and pulleys.
Feeders and Hoppers
Vale manufactures a range of standard and custom portable belt feeders with hoppers.
- 30″, 36″ and 42″ standard belt widths with custom sizes available.
- Portable, skidded and hopper mounted arrangements.
- Grizzlies with hydraulic dumping.
- Electric drives for VFD control. CEMA idlers, live shaft impacts and pulleys.
Vale Manufactures a range of standard and custom portable plants.
- Screen plants – basic, twin, overhead feed and feeder screen
- Cone plants – rear feed and discharge, left-right convertible
- Jaw plants – VGF or screen feed
In addition to our standard product lines, we have the experience and capability to custom design and supply ground/overland conveyors, portable conveyors, hoppers and feeders, stackers and trippers, and other purpose-built aggregate equipment. Our experience includes equipment rated up to 3500 tonnes/hr. We can take your aggregate problems & turn them into profitable solutions.